The Odd Mix

I have moved to http://oddmix.wordpress.com Everything that was here is now over there as well. Come on over and join the fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Friday, April 21, 2006

SPF #3: JRT


Brought to you by Kristine.

This weeks assignment was to take a picture of something that begins with each of your initials. Sounds easy - NOT! Much harder than I thought it would be.

I went to the Mall for lunch (Sorry ladies - the National Mall, not a shopping mall) and decided to take pictures of the activities the people there were engaging in and see what I got. So here we are:

1. Jogging


2. Riding


3. Touring


Did you play?

10 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

I played!! The last time I was there, it was way too cold for any of that!!

1:00 PM, April 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool shots, and a great theme! We went to DC last summer and had a blast :)

Happy SPF, I played too.

1:28 PM, April 21, 2006  
Blogger Tammy said...

Those shots are awesome!

2:32 PM, April 21, 2006  
Blogger hemlock said...

People seriously used those Gizmo things? Crazy. Nothing like 'going' for a 'walk'.

Great pics!

I played!

2:32 PM, April 21, 2006  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

NICE THEME!!

Of course, I feel like a slug now.

3:17 PM, April 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good idea/theme for your pictures, good ones!
I played too, happy spf.

3:32 PM, April 21, 2006  
Blogger Dawn said...

great spf!!! i love what you did with it :)

i played

3:52 PM, April 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great action shots.
I played too!

4:33 PM, April 21, 2006  
Blogger Isabel said...

Great shots! Thanks for stopping by

10:18 PM, April 21, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very creative! Wish I were jogging or riding or touring :(

1:54 PM, April 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home