The Odd Mix

I have moved to http://oddmix.wordpress.com Everything that was here is now over there as well. Come on over and join the fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Friday, April 14, 2006

SPF #2


Brought to you by Kristine.

Stuff Portrait Friday: April 14th, 2006

1. Your Peeps - introduce us to some of your friends outside of the blog world.
2. Something Fuzzy
3. Something/Someone you want to dye/die

OK, hmmm. Obviously an Easter-ish theme here.
1. My Peeps!?!? What makes you think I have any "Peeps" who wish to be photographed? I decided to deliberately missunderstand this one and take a picture of some Peeps candy. When I went to the store to get some they were *gasp* sold out! And I don't like peeps anyway. So instead I took a picture of peeps eggs. Hey, it could happen. (besides, while I do not like peeps, I most definitely like malted milk "eggs")




2. Something Fuzzy! [looking around] Baby bunnies - Nope... Ducklings? - Nada... Kittens? Fresh out... Aha! [removes hat] [*flash*]



The sides, people! The sides. Not the top! C'mon, gimme a break.

3. Something I want to die or Someone Iwant to dye? Well. I decided to pass on this one. I have had too much of death recently and I can't think of anyone I know whom I would like to give a chromatic shift. So I will content myselt with a 66.66%. I know it's only a D, but maybe I can get extra credit for creative writing. Whadaya say, Kristine?

Did you Play?

3 Comments:

Blogger Gidge Uriza said...

I love PEEPS, but in what can only be described as a sickness, I only like them stale.
I will open them and let them sit out for a week......hardening up.
Three week old Peeps. Now THAT is a treat.

1:31 PM, April 14, 2006  
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

Oh, I have a soft spot for baldies!!

9:28 AM, April 15, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hehe...I LOVE those malted milk ball eggs. I have been munchin on them all week. They are evil.

10:03 AM, April 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home