The Odd Mix

I have moved to http://oddmix.wordpress.com Everything that was here is now over there as well. Come on over and join the fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Thursday, April 13, 2006

In Lieu Of..

I have a meaningfull post (well, meaningfull to me, anyway) bouncing around in my thinker, but haven't been able to shake it out yet. So, in lieu of deep thoughts I give you pretty floweres. Lets' all say it together now... "Ooooh! Aaaah! Ohhh!"




 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger tammy said...

I love you pictures. Are they 35mm or digital??

3:25 PM, April 13, 2006  
Blogger Tink said...

Oooooh. Ahhhhhh. I should post a picture of my lovely weeds. They're like 6 feet tall.

3:36 PM, April 13, 2006  
Blogger mamatulip said...

LOL. I should post pics of my lovely "garden". I use the word 'garden' lightly.

7:58 AM, April 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home