The Odd Mix

I have moved to http://oddmix.wordpress.com Everything that was here is now over there as well. Come on over and join the fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Friday, April 07, 2006

My First SPF


Brought to you by Kristine.

First a Macro shot. I love taking macro shots and this is the most recent flower macro. I love macros so much, in fact, that I decided to do the other two as macros, too.


Then a shot without a flash.

And, finally, a shot with an unusual perspective.

Have you guessed the second one yet?
Optical mouse.

8 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

Love them all. Great shots!

1:51 PM, April 07, 2006  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

motorcycle? I've been sitting here for a minute staring at it and I can't figure it out.

2:09 PM, April 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm...I can't figure out the second one, but I love the flowers. So pretty.
I played too!

3:04 PM, April 07, 2006  
Blogger Lee said...

neat pictures....all of them :) the mouse was a cool idea!

7:07 PM, April 07, 2006  
Blogger Lynanne said...

Hehe, I didn't get the mouse either, but I can see it perfectly now that you mention it.

I love this idea - I think I'm going to start doing it on my blog too (hope you dont mind)

9:07 PM, April 07, 2006  
Blogger Book Bums said...

The keyboard shot is AWESOME!

12:40 AM, April 08, 2006  
Blogger Me said...

Oh man, that perspective shot is awesome! Great job!

PS: It was my first visit here, so "nice meeting you"! LOL.

5:52 PM, April 08, 2006  
Blogger Janet said...

Great perspective. Is that the underside of your mouse?

7:12 PM, April 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home