The Odd Mix

I have moved to http://oddmix.wordpress.com Everything that was here is now over there as well. Come on over and join the fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Very Sore, Very Busy

As usual, after the long weekend I have an entirely new set of aches and pains to torment me through the day. This week it is primarily my shoulders and abs from moving, leveling, and tamping a boatload (a barge, not a canoe) of earth. But I got most of my task list done and my whining body is consoled (really!) by the sense of acomplishment. In addition to being a huiman earth mover I painted a new sign for the farm, hung gutters, repaired stall partitions, moved hay, filled watter troughs, got my license renewd, went shopping, and kept the kids from doing bodily harm to themselves or each other whilst MDW worked on her own long list of things to do.

And now I am four days out from a deadline (three of which I am supposed to be in a class), so if I post at all this week, it will likely be short.

So here are some photos to keep you entertained.



4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

She's a cutie!

3:32 PM, March 07, 2006  
Blogger mamatulip said...

I love the last pic. Very cute!!

9:25 PM, March 07, 2006  
Blogger Anne said...

I really love the tree pic - adorable!

P.S. What's that on your head in your profile pic?

11:59 AM, March 08, 2006  
Blogger Tink said...

^ I've been wondering that myself. A ski mask perhaps? Dreams of being a bank robber maybe? :)

Adorable pics. Your kids are beautiful and your property makes me green with envy.

12:01 PM, March 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home