The Odd Mix

I have moved to http://oddmix.wordpress.com Everything that was here is now over there as well. Come on over and join the fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

New Recipes

I am tired and today has been a long day. An old injury flared up in my ankle this weekend so I am limping around wondering how badly I did it in ( I had surgery on it in 1995). Not much else to post, so I'll just point out a couple of new recipes on my Odd Mixings blog.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tink said...

Wishing for a quick recovery. And what are you thinking directing us to all those yummy recipes?! I can't read those and still eat my plain ham-n-cheese sandwich for lunch. Bleh.

10:39 AM, February 22, 2006  
Blogger Tree said...

OW. Here's hoping you're feeling much better, very soon.
I love looking at your recipe blog; keep it up!

1:56 PM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger mamatulip said...

Ack! Is your ankle feeling better?

2:45 PM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger lawnwhisperer said...

I like beer, and I like pizza, you got me killing two birds with one stone here

8:21 PM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

Mmmm that mashed potatoes recipe sounds sooooo good right now. Especially with the parmesan browned on top.

How's the ankle? Feeling any better? Rest up!

And let me know if you have a good homemade mac and cheese recipe. My husband is nagging me to find one to make. :-)

9:20 PM, February 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home