The Odd Mix

I have moved to http://oddmix.wordpress.com Everything that was here is now over there as well. Come on over and join the fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Happy Three!













Annelise is now three. Her Birthday was Monday and we had a great time. Just our immediate family - The "big" party is on Sunday. My little baby isn't a baby anymore.

We sang "Happy Birthday" while she played with her new Leapster. At this point she had already tried on several new outfits and was wearing the pink sweats that say, "Will Trade Kisses for Candy!"


She seemed rather astonished when the cake appeared before her eyes.


The little fasion horse loved the barrettes.


And the new videos were very exciting, too.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tink said...

What a great age!! Adorable pictures. I'd give anything to have her baby blues instead of my mud browns. :)

4:56 PM, February 08, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Annelise!

What a beautiful family you have there! :)

10:52 AM, February 09, 2006  
Blogger mamatulip said...

Awwww...Happy Birthday to Annelise!

(I love her name.)

3:37 PM, February 09, 2006  
Blogger WILLIAM said...

What great pictures.

10:24 PM, February 09, 2006  
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

She is such a doll!! Happy Birthday.
She has great style as well...I love her sweater!

2:32 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Look at those blue eyes! Beautiful and I'm gonna cry about her not being a baby anymore...it happens too fast!

3:29 PM, February 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home