The Odd Mix

I have moved to http://oddmix.wordpress.com Everything that was here is now over there as well. Come on over and join the fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Head spinning!

Somebody stop the world… I am dizzy and I want to get off.

What a weekend. This past one, not the one coming up. I was so busy I didn’t even have time to read blogs, much less write in one.

We built a round pen for the horses (big round 6’ high fence).
Had surgery done on the dog’s knee (corrective and planned).
Ditto on one of the horses’ neck (emergency and not planned).
Did the weekly Costco run (the greatest place in the world to go broke saving money).
Caught up on my course work.

And to make it all that much more exciting, my wife threw her back out on Sunday driving the tractor so I got to do all this while being the primary care giver for one couch bound wife, four small kids, two dogs (one with a bad knee), and a whole bunch of horses.

OK. I wish I could write more but my pillow is calling. Hear it? G’night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynanne said...

wow - my week was lame in comparison! :) I love your food blog, btw. GREAT recipes! I hope to try some soon.

8:27 PM, February 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home