The Odd Mix

I have moved to http://oddmix.wordpress.com Everything that was here is now over there as well. Come on over and join the fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Monday, January 23, 2006

More (Finally) Odd Mixes - or - On how we start again.

I am a procrastinator with little patience.
I am a prefectionist with a short attention span.
I am a fast thinker and a slow typist.

What do these ingredients make? A frustrating tendency to think of great things to blog and forget them before I have a chance to write them down. When I do get the time to write I get discouraged because I can't think of just the right thing to write right now. (wow, was that a righteous sentence, or what?) I like to blog, but wind up not blogging at all.

Well here's to a new year - already 6.5% gone - in which I will endeavor to pull my head out and keep this up to date. Maybe someone will read even it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauri said...

So what happened during that missiing chapter of your life between September 3, 2005 and January 23, 2006? Were you abducted by aliens or something? Or just too busy to visit your lonely blog? Shame, shame! lol!

8:51 AM, January 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home