The Odd Mix

I have moved to http://oddmix.wordpress.com Everything that was here is now over there as well. Come on over and join the fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Meme of Fours

I have made a discovery. Memes are more fun than they might seem. And they make you think (at least they do me). So, stolen from Hello Josephine comes the meme of fours:


Four jobs I’ve had
1. Sears Catalog Employee.
2. Army Officer.
3. IT Contractor.
4. Federal Government Employee.

Four movies I've could watch over and over
1. Lord of the Rings (any of the three)
2. Narnia
3. Pirates of the Caribbean
4. Finding Neverland

Four places I’ve lived
There are too many – I’ll just list the first four.
1. Tachikawa, Japan
2. Alexandria, VA
3. Kwajalein Atoll, Micronesia
4. Philadelphia, PA

Four TV shows I love
1. Dirty Jobs
2. Mythbusters
3. Iron Chef America
4. Amazing Race

Four places I've been on vacation
1. Vancouver, WA
2. Honolulu, HI
3. Lake Saranac, NY
4. Orlando, FL

Four blogs I visit daily...that you might or might notexpect me to.
1. Desperate Working Mommas
2. Poop and Boogies
3. Crazy-ass Family
4. Breed ‘em and Weep

Four Favorite Foods
1. Steamed Blue Crabs
2. NY Strip Steak (the thicker, the better)
3. Krispy Kreme doughnuts
4. Hummus (with lots of garlic)

Four places I'd rather be
1. Home
2. Fishing on the bay
3. Skiing anywhere there is snow on a hill
4. Kayaking where the water is still and clear as glass

Four CDs I listened to most recently
1.Trace Adkins – Songs About Me
2. Iona – The Woven Ring
3. Faith Hill - Fireflies
4. Shania Twain – UP!

Last four vehicles I’ve owned (all by myself)
1. Little red Hyundai Accent
2. Ford Expedition
3. Buick LeSabre
4. Oldsmobile Silhouette

3 Comments:

Blogger Susie said...

I love Krispy Kremes too. I've heard they make wedding cakes! Oh to go back in time...

4:37 PM, February 07, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG, I thought that said "Fishing on eBay" (for places you'd rather be) and I thought, how lazy have we gotten that we bid on fish instead of catching them.

Don't mind me...

10:58 PM, February 07, 2006  
Blogger WILLIAM said...

I go to Desperate working Mommas every day as well. She is soo funny and fun to read.

Thanks for the link.

3:13 PM, February 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home