The Odd Mix

I have moved to http://oddmix.wordpress.com Everything that was here is now over there as well. Come on over and join the fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thanks. Now. Must. Go. Sleep.

Such fun. I had to patch a server today, which meant waiting till the server was not being used. So I got home at 9:00 and put the kids down by 10:00. Spent a bit of time with my lovely wife, and I have to get up at 4:00 in the morning to do it all one more time. G'night.

Thanks to you all for wishing my little one a happy birthday - it really made her day!

Update:
I am still tired. I cheated and slept 'till 5:00, but was up until nearly 2:00 before I got any real sleep.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tink said...

4 in the morning? You'd have to tap coffee straight into my bloodstream through an IV to get me up that early. Good luck. Sleep in this weekend!

11:59 AM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger The Egel Nest said...

As a geek you must serve and protect servers at all hours...I am sorry it took up all of your day :)

And happy belated birthday to the wee one :)

Bradley
The Egel Nest

1:56 PM, February 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home