The Odd Mix

I have moved to http://oddmix.wordpress.com Everything that was here is now over there as well. Come on over and join the fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Friday, February 10, 2006

Modding the Template, Even!

Poked my nose into my template today. For a web programmer I have felt remarkably reluctant to dig into the code that is my template. Took the plunge and started tweaking things, Added a picture and some links. Sometime I think I will change a bunch more, but not today. Does that make me a Lazy web developer, or just bleary from sleep deprivation.

‘Liese got on the phone and announced to me, “Daddy, I get gum for my monies! I got to store. Bye.” Then my wife picked up the phone and explained that my little one had found two pennies and wanted to buy some gum. I am going to see how much gum I can get away with giving her for two pennies.

************************************
A little Odd phone conversation

OddMix’s Wife: I need you to pick up my prescription on the way home.
OddMix: OK. Sure.
OMW: It is at the ------- pharmacy. [On the other side of town, 30 minutes out of my way]
OM: Crap!
OMW: MmmmHmm.
OM: Crap, crap, crappalicious!

OMW: That word was… wrong! Just… wrong! Don’t do that again.
OM: Uhhh, OK.

I think I should have finished with, Oh look! Cheesecake! but didn’t think about it till later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chocolate K said...

love your blog AND your photo's....there awsome...such sweet lookin kids!!!

4:40 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger mamatulip said...

LOL at the cheesecake thing...still.

12:10 AM, February 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home