The Odd Mix

I have moved to http://oddmix.wordpress.com Everything that was here is now over there as well. Come on over and join the fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

It's a Cowboy Hat, People!

I just have the brim pulled down.



Sheesh. You all have no imagination, or is it too much? I dunno. Anyhow, I always (or always when I am outside anyway) wear a black cowboy hat. At least it used to be black - it is now more of a dark charcoal color from sun, rain, dust, horse hair, etc. I wear it because there is no hair under there. I couldn't care less about people seeing my bare pate - but the sunburns up there really hurt and the stiff crown keeps me from braining myself on the rafters in the hay loft.

Ski mask, indeed! Bank robber - No, Tink. Pirate, maybe. Because pirates would totally kick ninja butt.

I actually made the image for deviantArt where I used to post my photos. It was much bigger there. I guess it lost something in the reduction.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Okay, NOW I see that it's a cowboy hat. The text on the pic goofed me up.

10:37 PM, March 08, 2006  
Blogger Tink said...

Oh! Phew. I'm a sucker for cowboy hats. My stepdad wears one all the time. I keep trying to nudge Hoop into trading in his visor, but I don't think it's working with my city boy.

11:40 AM, March 09, 2006  
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

I missed something.
Anyway...
I didn't realize you were a red head!
And I dig the cowboy hat.

3:01 PM, March 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home