The Odd Mix

I have moved to http://oddmix.wordpress.com Everything that was here is now over there as well. Come on over and join the fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Tink's Meme

I decided to do this meme that Tink came up with. I thought it would be quick and easy, but it was not! It was much harder than the 101 things or the ABC memes. I suspect this is because those are about what I am – this is mostly about what I am not but wish I were.

If you are up for an introspective challenge, give it a try. Let me know if you do.

Tink’s Meme:
Answer the first set of questions with words that start with the first letter of your first name.
The second set with words that start with the first letter of your middle name.
The third set with words that start with the first letter of your last name.
The fourth set with words that start with the first letter of the city you were born in.
The fifth set with words that start with the first letter of the name of your first pet.

I've never seen...
1. Jerusalem
2. Jumping Beans
3. Julliard
4. Joshua Tree

I will never...
1. Ride a Shetland Pony
2. Risk my Family’s life
3. Rob a bank
4. Run a marathon

I love the feel of...
1. Tickling My Children
2. Touching My Wife's Skin
3. Taking a Hot Bath
4. Treating My Family to Surprises

I don't understand...
1. Thoughtlessness
2. Terrorists
3. Tribal Thought
4. Triathletes

I wish I could be...
1. more Driven
2. less Depression Prone
3. a Driver in the Paris-Dakar Rally
4. Done Moving

1 Comments:

Blogger Tink said...

I realized it was kind of tricky after I made it too. You did a fantastic job though!!

12:49 PM, April 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home