The Odd Mix

I have moved to http://oddmix.wordpress.com Everything that was here is now over there as well. Come on over and join the fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Thursday, June 08, 2006

WWC #6: Mars and Venus



Well, after a couple of weeks of pretty heavy topics, I thought I'd shoot for something a little lighter this week. It will be interesting to see how serious you make it.

Without too much explanation (because there is really not much logic behind the choice) I chose a dichotomy for this weeks words. They are (in no particular order, ladies):

1. Masculine
2. Feminine







How will you say them?

3 Comments:

Blogger Pammy Sue said...

I like those words! I'll have to think on this and come up with something good.

I have to thank you, too. If I hadn't come across your blog and this photo thing you were starting, I never would have started a blog/journal/whatever. I can't believe how much I've enjoyed doing it and how easy it's gotten. It's just so hard at first to write something and put it out there for anyone to see. It felt kinda like being nekkid at first. Anyway, thanks. I'm having a blast.

And your redhead is gorgeous. Get her those shoes! Pam

9:25 AM, June 08, 2006  
Blogger Tink said...

Have I mentioned how much I hate Blogger? This is what I tried to comment earlier:

"Great choice of words! There's an endless amount of possibilities. I'm glad you're the one picking them. I'd have trouble being so creative. 'This week's words are... um. Blue? No, sky. Face?"

3:00 PM, June 08, 2006  
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

Can't wait for this one!!

8:15 PM, June 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home