The Odd Mix

I have moved to http://oddmix.wordpress.com Everything that was here is now over there as well. Come on over and join the fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Photos are Here

At long last - I know you have been holding your breath out there - I am ready to share a select few of my photos from our trip to Orlando. I would have shared them sooner but some foreigner - probably from Kansas, or Montana, or some other unearthly place - brought their foreign germs to the East Coast and infected us with the plague. We had no resistance to the pestilence and were laid low before it. (How's that for melodrama?)

After laboriously winnowing my massive photographic output down to a measly 379 shots I have come to an impasse. I can't part with any more. My kids are just too darn cute; my wife just too darn hot beautiful. The fireworks were too captivating, and there were just too many giant fuzzy cartoon characters to hug. Soooo... I'll just have to deal with it.

Rather than post all 379 pictures here because I too used to have a dial up connection, I am linking you to a photo album. The read only password to view this album is: cgea. Yes I am posting the password on a public blog - I only put it on to keep people from randomly surfing to them.


Here is an appetizer. Sort of visual hors d'oeuvres, as it were. Bon appetit.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jennboree said...

It looks like you all had a blast!

My husband went to DW for a convention and was amazed at the size as well as the diversity of things to see/do.

I'll have to check out all the pics when my daughter isn't demanding my attention every two seconds.

2:25 PM, May 31, 2006  
Blogger Robyn said...

As long as looks aren't decieving, I'd say you had a good time. I'm heading over to look at the pictures right now!

2:37 PM, May 31, 2006  
Blogger Katie said...

Fun, fun! Here are my observations:
Gabriella is smokin' with those shades in the Snow White pictures.
Caleb reminds me of my grandpa who stuck his tongue out, too, when he was concentrating.
Bissy has a very nice smile.
Analiese is growing up but still has a death grip on that binky!
And your wife is beautiful.

Did you ride the train out? How was it? I remember riding the train when I was 8 from Albaquerque to Chicago. Loooooong ride but exciting - I had 3 younger siblings, too.

Thanks for sharing your trip!

8:16 PM, May 31, 2006  
Blogger merseydotes said...

Your kids seem like the perfect age for Disney World. My sister lives in Orlando, so we've taken my Petunia two years in a row, but she's only been 1 and 2, respectively. I have to imagine it would be so much more fun with school-aged kids.

9:13 PM, May 31, 2006  
Blogger Misti said...

great photos. I love the laughing one, i can hear the laughter.

where's the rest?

1:55 PM, June 01, 2006  
Blogger Odd Mix said...

There should be a link to photo bucket about next to Tigger in this post.

here is the link to the photo album http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i191/oddmix/Disney%20World%202006/
The read only password to view this album is: cgea

3:12 PM, June 01, 2006  
Blogger Tink said...

I adore the spoon-face picture. Your kids are so beautiful. I'd be taking pictures like crazy if I were you too. :)

3:52 PM, June 01, 2006  
Blogger mdvelazquez said...

What a beautiful family!

Maria

4:19 AM, June 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home