The Odd Mix

I have moved to http://oddmix.wordpress.com Everything that was here is now over there as well. Come on over and join the fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Friday, June 02, 2006

SPF #8: You asked for it.


Brought to you by Kristine.

This weeks assignment was to take a picture of:

  • Something Sparkley
  • Something Dull
  • Something Colorful
So I took a picture of:

My Wife's rings.
In addition to her wedding band, she wears a mother's ring with six stones - the birthstones of our four kids with her birthstone on one end and mine on the other.

Leroy
This dog was about as dull as they come.
Some of the birds at Disney World
Mostly Macaws and one asian chicken looking thing.


Did you play?

11 Comments:

Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

LOVE THE BIRDS!!! Great SPF!

I played!

2:46 PM, June 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the wife's rings. I never wanted a mother's ring before, but I finally come to grips with the fact that I am no longer a child.

*sigh*

2:46 PM, June 02, 2006  
Blogger Tink said...

I love how your wife's hand is soft focused and the ring isn't. It really makes it "pop." And what a sweet symbol of your family! You're giving me ideas for my Mom's b-day. ;)

3:03 PM, June 02, 2006  
Blogger Lee said...

those are beautiful rings...love the birds too, nice pictures..I played :)

3:13 PM, June 02, 2006  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

Great pix!

I played :)

3:40 PM, June 02, 2006  
Blogger Book Bums said...

Awww...how sweet!

4:36 PM, June 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful ring.
I played

4:39 PM, June 02, 2006  
Blogger Gidge Uriza said...

I am too disorganized and scattered to play......but I love the pictures!

10:54 PM, June 02, 2006  
Blogger Suzanne R said...

What a sweet thing the mother's ring is! Neat birds -- great SPF!

I played!

12:45 AM, June 03, 2006  
Blogger Kami said...

FOUR KIDS?

Passes out.

Seriously now. I need me one of those mothers rings things. I like that.

Cute pup; dull and all.

7:36 AM, June 03, 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

I love the colors of the birds-gorgeous.

The dog is sweet looking- even if he is dull!

Happy SPF and thanks for stopping by.

7:46 AM, June 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home