The Odd Mix

I have moved to http://oddmix.wordpress.com Everything that was here is now over there as well. Come on over and join the fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Directions to a Blog-warming Party

Follow the Blogger Road until it turns to a mud track.
Turn Right onto WordPress Blvd.
OddMix has now moved into the third blog on the right.

The Address is http://oddmix.wordpress.com

You are invited to join Odd Mix and the Odd Family for a blogwarming party. The party begins today at 5:00pm and continues until nobody want to party any more.

The Old Blog-stead on Blogger Road will be left standing as a museum.

I would be grateful if the handful of you who have links to my blog would update them to the new address. Thanks

2 Comments:

Blogger What's so funny? said...

I almost thought you were giving out directions to your house. That would kinda be cool. Although a bit crazy.

I was reading the comments on my husband's blog and saw you there too. Thanks, I hope the comments encourage him to keep bloggin'. I'll light a fire under his arse tonight.

2:51 PM, June 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just found your comment on my blog. thank you for swinging by!!!

and i do plan to keep this up as often as i can....internet accessibility permitting of course! I'm glad to have been able to entertain if for but a moment!

take care.

~s

4:29 PM, June 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home