The Odd Mix

I have moved to http://oddmix.wordpress.com Everything that was here is now over there as well. Come on over and join the fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Friday, April 28, 2006

SPF #4: It's All in How You Look at It


Brought to you by Kristine.

This weeks assignment was to take a picture of:

1. Something Big

2. Something Small

3. Half of Something

So. Here we go...

1. These tropical trees look big, right? They are actually lilly grass or something like it and are about 4 inches tall.

2. They shrank! Gabriella and Bissy helped me with these. They are not manipulations - it is all in how you look at it.

3. Well, I reached a bit here. Half purple, half white. Well, I liked it, anyway.

10 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

Those are all so COOL!!!!

3:21 AM, April 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos. Clever with the kids.

Williams Brother

6:47 AM, April 29, 2006  
Blogger Jennboree said...

Very cool! And such cooperative subjects! :)

8:02 AM, April 29, 2006  
Blogger MrsDoF said...

Came over for SPF! and golly, you done good--real good!

The green grass from a cricket's eye view is beautiful.

The girls in big and little is like Genius for the assignment. In fact, I read somewhere that is how much of the movies with the Hobbits was filmed. Perspective, indeed.

Purple and white were my high school colors, so now I'm feeling kinda old.

Thanks for playing.

5:02 PM, April 29, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome pics!!! I am way impressed.

8:02 PM, April 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are great! I love the ones with the kids.

9:19 PM, April 30, 2006  
Blogger Tink said...

The ones with the kids are ADORABLE. I love their expressions too. What great kids- helping out their dad. :D

12:35 PM, May 01, 2006  
Blogger Bob said...

Those are great pics!

8:21 PM, May 01, 2006  
Blogger Robyn said...

I like the mini-me pictures. My friend and I used to try to do those when we were in middle school. they never turned out that nice though!

1:45 AM, May 02, 2006  
Blogger The Q said...

Those pictures are AWESOME!

1:20 PM, May 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home