The Odd Mix

I have moved to http://oddmix.wordpress.com Everything that was here is now over there as well. Come on over and join the fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Weekend Words Challenge: Mothers Day

Well, the feedback on multiple words to choose from was mixed – some liked three words, others would prefer one. So I am going to try a compromise - giving you two words - and see whether I will a) annoy both camps, or b) make most of you happy. Remember, there is no requirement to post a shot for both words. Let me know what you think.

This week’s Weekend Words Challenge words (gotta figure out a better way to say that) are inspired by two important events coming up this week in the life of the Odd Clan – Mothers’ Day, of course, and our departure to the Happiest Place on Earth.

They are:
Motherly
Wonder

How will you say the words?

4 Comments:

Blogger Patsy Ann said...

Sounds like you had a GREAT VACATION! Nice gifts from your wife, too! The new words are interesting. I posted "reveal" and "peace" but am still working on "challenge". I don't have a fancy camera but I like the word challenge game alot.

7:46 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ooooh fun fun. Can't wait to shoot with MY NEW NIKON!

8:54 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Katie said...

I'll work on this one this weekend.

How about for your wording quandary: say "The new Weekend Words Challenge is motherly and wonder " instead of being redundant with the "words words" thing. Just a suggestion.

1:36 PM, May 11, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Howevery you say it, my post is up.
http://hellojosephine.blogspot.com/

But the images in the previous post are better, and were originally intended for the challenge. But, you know, I have a (whispers) Boo Boo problem.

8:26 AM, May 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home